How can I contact the company?
- Vanessa Williams - Founder & CEO - email@example.com
- Pinterest: @each_day_a_moment
- Facebook: @edamessentials
What are the drip cuffs made of?
- The drip cuffs are made out of cotton and spandex.
How should I wash the drip cuffs?
- Please wash on cold and dry them with low heat.
Will the drip cuffs shrink?
If you wash them on warm/ hot and dry them at high temps, they will slightly shrink. However they should only shrink by 2 - 4%, so not by much. They are stretchy and should fit all sizes.
How do the drying clips work?
- To use the drying clips, you simply thread the clip through the loop. You can wrap the clips around any towel rack, bar or handle in your bathroom.
Why are there drying clips?
The drying clips are available so you can keep your drip cuffs and headband off of your counter, keeping it clutter-free!
Are there different sizes?
- The Edam Facial Rinse Kit is a one-size-fits-all product. The headband is large enough to fit all head sizes and the drip cuffs are stretchy. Everyone should be good to go! If they don't fit, please let me know.
Are there different colors?
- Not yet! But there will be. I'll be switching up the colors and the sayings on the drip cuffs. Right now the yellow one says, "Love Yourself First," however I'll be crowdsourcing ideas from my social followers to get ideas for the next drip cuff versions. Sign up for my newsletter if you'd like to submit an idea or get another set for friends or family!